PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE
What's in these terms?
These terms tell you the rules for using our website www.conciergechoice.co.uk (our site).
Who we are and how to contact us
www.conciergechoice.co.uk is a site operated by Concierge Choice UK LLP, registered at Companies House with number 0C420716, whose registered office is at Ramsey House, 18 Vera Avenue, Grange Park, London N21 1RA (We).
We are a limited liability partnership.
To contact us, please email Info@conciergechoice.co.uk or telephone our customer service line on 020 7776 9065.
If you wish to become a member of the Concierge Choice UK programme (a Member), and complete the application process (including the steps set out on our website), we will provide the following services (Administration Services):
We are a provider of marketing, technology and financial administration services and we do not provide medical services.
- Maintaining our website, subject to these terms;
- handling your application to become a Member, including collecting and processing the information you provide to us as part of the application process;
- liaising with the Concierge Choice GP you have chosen as part of your Membership application (your Concierge Choice GP) in relation to any administrative matters arising in respect of your Membership;
- collecting and processing payment of your Membership fees, including any refunds to which you may become entitled under the terms of your Membership.
Your Concierge Choice GP will be solely responsible for any medical services which he or she provides to you, whether within the Concierge Choice UK programme or otherwise (Medical Services
By using our site you accept these terms
If you do not agree to these terms, you must not use our site.
We recommend that you print a copy of these terms for future reference.
There are other terms that may apply to you
We may make changes to these terms
- Our Acceptable Use Policy (see below), which sets out the permitted uses and prohibited uses of our site. When using our site, you must comply with this Acceptable Use Policy.
We amend these terms from time to time. Every time you wish to use our site, please check these terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time.
We may make changes to our site
We may update and change our site from time to time.
We may suspend or withdraw our site
We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our site for business and operational reasons. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any suspension or withdrawal.
Our site is only for users in the UK
Our site is directed to people residing in the UK. We do not represent that content available on or through our site is appropriate for use or available in other locations.
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive.
We use analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
You block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.
Acceptable use policy
You may use our site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our site:
You also agree:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
- Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our site in contravention of the provisions of these terms of website use.
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of our site;
- any equipment or network on which our site is stored;
- any software used in the provision of our site; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
When we consider that a breach of this acceptable use policy has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate.
Failure to comply with this acceptable use policy constitutes a material breach of these terms of website use upon which you are permitted to use our site, and may result in our taking all or any of the following actions:
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our site.
- Issue of a warning to you.
- Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
- Further legal action against you.
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary or as required by law.
We exclude our liability for all action we may take in response to breaches of this acceptable use policy. The actions we may take are not limited to those described above, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
DISCLAIMER AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- By using our site, you acknowledge that:
- we are a marketing, technology and financial administration services provider and we do not provide medical services.
- our only responsibility to you is in relation to the Administration Services outlined above.
- your Concierge Choice GP will be solely responsible for the Medical Services (as defined above) which he or she provides to you.
- we shall not be liable to o provide any Medical Services or for any defect in the performance of any Medical Services provided to you by your Concierge GP, including any negligence on the part of your Concierge Choice GP.
- in providing the Administration Services, we are acting as agent on behalf of your Concierge Choice GP.
- To the maximum extent permissible under applicable law:
- we disclaim all representations and warranties not expressly set out in these terms, in relation to the Administration Services (as defined above), including any warranties as to merchantability or fitness for purpose of the Administration Services or that they will be uninterrupted or error-free.
- we make no representation, warranty or guarantee as to the quality, reliability, or availability of any Medical Services which you have requested from your Concierge GP or as to the quality, ability, suitability or availability of your Concierge Choice GP to perform such services.
- Please note that we only provide our site for domestic and private use.
- You agree not to use our site for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
- If defective digital content that we have supplied, damages a device or digital content belonging to you and this is caused by our failure to use reasonable care and skill, we will either repair the damage or pay you compensation. However, we will not be liable for damage that you could have avoided by following our advice to apply an update offered to you free of charge or for damage that was caused by you failing to correctly follow installation instructions or to have in place the minimum system requirements advised by us.
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to content posted on our site.
You are not permitted to use the trade mark “Concierge Choice” without our approval.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our site must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the content on our site for commercial purposes.
Do not rely on information on this site
The content on our site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our site. Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up to date.
We are not responsible for websites we link to
Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them.
We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
We are not responsible for viruses and you must not introduce them
We do not guarantee that our site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access our site. You should use your own virus protection software.
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
Rules about linking to our site
You must not establish a link to our website in a way that is unfair, illegal, damages our reputation, seeks to take advantage of that reputation or suggests any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link to our site in any website that is not owned by you.
Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page.
Which country's laws apply to any disputes?
2019 © All Rights Reserved.